How to make HHS purchases online, see fines/fees, or review payment history:
- Go to Hanford.rsd.edu > Families > Online Payments
- Click on the “Access InTouch” box
- Log into your student’s account: Your student account User Name is your student’s ID number (if you don’t know this, please ask your student or call the school). The Password is your student’s last name (may be alpha case sensitive). You can also log in using your family’s Powerschool username / password per the instructions on the webpage.
- Click on the student’s name. Any outstanding fines or fees will show up in red type at the top right of the page. Click on the “View” button to see details regarding the fine / fee. If you believe that a fine has been put on the account in error, please contact the teacher/coach who assessed the fine. If you believe you have already paid the fine, please call Bookkeeping. The school’s main number is (509) 967-6500.
To purchase items:
- Click on the top bar “Items At Student’s School” under the Shop menu
- You may pay for new items or fines using any debit or credit card (except American Express). RSD does not charge a fee to pay via credit card.
If the payment is successful, it will show up on the student’s account immediately. If the school is withholding the student’s report card, diploma or transcripts due to unpaid fines, please let the Bookkeeping Office know that the account is clear and the items will be released.
To look at payment history:
- Click on “Purchase History” under the Reports menu (toward the bottom of the page)
Please direct questions or concerns to Brenda Izquierdo, HHS Bookkeeper, at 509-967-6513 or Brenda.email@example.com