Hanford High School drama presents a festival of one-act plays directed by senior drama students. The plays are a mix of comedies and dramas – something for everyone.
The 2017 featured one-act plays are:
- Any Body for Tea?- directed by Jake Isom & Payson Mitchell
- The Byrd Cage – directed by Jenna Wilson, written by alumnus Caleb Macduff
- Dear Diary – written and directed by Hannah Merwin
- Don’t Play Games With Me – directed by Chase Freeman & Hannah Fewel
- The Lives and Times of Mimes – directed by Kaleb Harshfield
- Words, Words, Words – directed by Kory Carterby