Registration for Fame Camp 2019 is now closed.
We hope to see you next year!
July 15-July 27, 2019
for students entering grades 7-9
Monday – Friday 12:45-5 pm
JOIN US for two amazing weeks of theater experience. You will participate in all areas of theater: acting, singing, dancing, and technical theater. You will gain self-confidence and independence in workshop activities. You will be inspired by an energetic staff of professionals and high school students.
YOU’LL HAVE FUN!
Fame Camp Goals
- to provide a positive theater experience for students entering grades 7 through 9 in the fall .
- to expose students to all areas of theater: to act, to sing, to dance, to work on technical aspects of theater.
- to increase student self-confidence and independence through workshop opportunities.
- to develop knowledge about theater production, both in front of the curtain and behind the scenes.
- to be inspired by adults and other students who love the theater.
- to have fun!
- 12:45 camper drop-off at the south entrance of the Fine Arts Building, Hanford High School
- 1:00 – 4:45 workshops: everyone attends four classes with an assigned group. The classes are in drama, vocals, dance and theater tech.
- 4:50 gathering for awards and announcements.
- 5:00 camper pick-up. PLEASE BE PROMPT.
Because the camp is active, campers should dress in comfortable, modest clothing and wear supportive shoes.
Fame Camp Fees
$325 for two-week session, over 50 hours of instruction.
Payment plans and need-based scholarships are available.
Space is first come, first served.
The fee covers 10 days of instruction, materials, camp t-shirt, snacks, costumes, music and other support items-over 50 hours of instruction. The final performances are free to family and friends of the Fame campers.
Registration Begins March 1
To register for Fame Camp fill out the online registration form. Once the form is submitted you’ll be directed to the payment portal. Be sure to complete both steps: online registration form and payment at https://mkt.com/hanford-drama-boosters/item/fame-camp. Please include the student’s name in the “Additional Notes” box during checkout.
We are no longer accepting scholarship applications for Fame Camp 2019
If your family is interested in applying for a need-based scholarship to Fame Camp, please fill out the electronic application. Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a committee; applying does not guarantee a scholarship award.
*Credit card payments include an additional 3% charge: total is $334.75
No refunds after July 10. No refunds given for missed sessions. No refunds given to any camper dismissed from the program for disciplinary reasons.